Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SCI-FI


The 3rd year illustrators had to do a Sci-Fi related piece for a juried show that's supposed to go up in a planetarium... or at least that's what I think it's for? I space out in class a lot /:
This was procrastination to the MAX.
FYI-Mars attacks was one of the many alien movies that gave me nightmares as a kid. Those jerks freaked me out with their big ugly brains and little laser guns of death. I did my piece on them despite my grudge against these fictional menaces. There are still some touch-ups to make, but it was my second time starting this, and I got it done in a matter of 8 hours?

2 comments:

Sarah Marino said...

This seriously made my night (it's 7am and I am just now finishing my piece for the show haha).

That movie haunted me for years.

DBD said...

you must've been a pansy